ART THERAPY CERTIFIED SUPERVISOR (ATCS)
Once you’ve earned your ATCS designation, keeping it current allows you to maintain this professional credential, thus enhancing your value to clients or employers.
To maintain your ATCS credential:
- Adhere to the ATCB Code of Ethics, Conduct, and Disciplinary Procedures
- Complete the renewal process of your ATCS each year. The credential year is July 1-June 30. The renewal process is the completion of the mandatory attestation of compliance to the ATCB ethical code and the annual fee of $25. Learn more about the renewal process here.
- Please be sure to update your email address and other personal information in your MyATCB portal. Please note the ATCB National Office cannot access your portal space to complete this for you. If you need assistance accessing your portal please contact the National Office firstname.lastname@example.org
Your annual renewal notice will be sent to you in May of each year and is due by June 30. A late fee will be charged if the fee is not received by June 30. If you don’t complete your annual renewal, your credential will become inactive. You may not use the ATCS designation if you are inactive and must seek reinstatement.
If you don’t plan on renewing you may:
- Apply for Retired Stats (Lifetime vs. Annual). The fee for lifetime is $150. The fee for annual is $25
- Apply for Temporary Inactive Status. The Temporary Inactive Status fee is $25
- Choose to relinquish your Art Therapist Registration (ATR) by sending us your statement of relinquishment to email@example.com.