Reporting Code Violations
If you are concerned with possible violation(s) of the ATCB Code of Ethics, Conduct and Disciplinary Procedures, or policy and procedure, please initiate a complaint as follows:
- Make complaint in writing.
- Identify the person(s) alleged to be involved.
- Describe the facts concerning the alleged misconduct in as much detail and specificity as possible, including all available documentation.
- Identify by name, address and telephone number the person making the complaint, and include contact information for others who may have knowledge of the facts and circumstances concerning the alleged misconduct.
- Send written complaint to the ATCB's Executive Director:
ATTN: Ethics - Confidential
7 Terrace Way, Suite B
Greensboro, NC 27403-3660
After a complaint is received, ATCB's Executive Director shall refer the matter to the Public Member Director of the ATCB Board of Directors for further action. The Public Member Director may initiate action(s) deemed appropriate in accordance with the Policies and Procedures of the ATCB.